The Digital Communications Manager will manage the organization’s marketing communications needs, focusing on support for the Boys and Men of Color Initiative, Community Schools, Parent Centers and the Buffalo College Success Network. The position will also support the digital marketing communications needs of other all Say Yes Buffalo program areas as needed.
Working closely with internal leadership and external partners, this role will design creative assets specifically for digital and social use.
- Developing and implementing an integrated marketing communications plan for the Boys and Men of Color Initiative, Community Schools and Parent Centers
- Support the varying marketing communications needs of other Say Yes Buffalo program and initiatives, including the Gates Foundation P – 16 initiatives (Buffalo College Success Network)
- Leading the creation, editing, posting and upkeep of all digital platforms used to market these initiatives, including but not limited to social media, e-newsletters, etc.
- Production of regular podcast, including schedule coordination, taping, editing and posting
- Creating post-ready content, having the ability to research facts, source information, and write content
- Track and report performance and key learnings from all marketing tactics, ensuring key metrics and objectives are met and analyze digital metrics (website, email open rates, search and social media metrics) for continual optimization and growth
- Work with internal leadership and external partners to support key events of the Boys and Men of Color Initiative, Community Schools, Parent Centers and Buffalo College Success Network
- Creating a system to manage the workflow of projects
- Ensuring the consistent use of brand standards
- Supporting events planned by the Say Yes Buffalo communications department including but not limited to: Community Leadership Council meetings, Holiday Celebrations, Partner Thank You events, and Cultural Festivals and Parades
- Passion for the vision and mission of Say Yes Buffalo
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, graphic design, advertising, marketing or similar
- 5 – 10 years of experience managing social media and digital platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite and working with Apple hardware
- Portfolio of work illustrating the ability to produce digital content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with colleagues and partners
To apply visit: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CHI1024/JobBoard/fc2db33d-38be-deed-f072-cce806dbf68f/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=dc60d931-46c7-47fe-8860-5ae84b486aa9