Class of 2022, Help is Here!

Welcome to the College Access Program Headquarters! If you need help completing your FAFSA/TAP/Say Yes applications and paperwork, or need to check on the status of applications or paperwork you may have already completed, this is the place!

Class of 2022, you can get support by contacting your school counselor or emailing Stacy Rankin at [email protected].

Contact Us

Questions? We want to hear from you! Visit, call or email us.