About the Community Leadership Council
Comprised of more than 60 elected officials, business leaders, educators, parents, District officials, community leaders and faith leaders, the Community Leadership Council is charged with monitoring and facilitating the progress of Say Yes Buffalo.
The Council is co-chaired by:
- Sharon Belton-Cottman, President, Buffalo Board of Education
- Hon. Byron Brown, Mayor, City of Buffalo
- Lisa Chimera, Deputy County Executive
- Dr. Catherine Collins, Member, 8th Judicial District, New York State Board of Regents
- Hon. Tim Kennedy, New York State Senator for District 63
- Hon. Crystal Peoples-Stokes, New York State Assemblymember for District 141
- Steve Swift, Chair of the Say Yes Buffalo Board of Directors
The Council meets annually, and all meetings are open to the public.