To support families of Buffalo Public School students who are facing legal issues, the Say Yes Buffalo Partnership opened a series of free Legal Clinics that are staffed by local attorneys who volunteer their time through the Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project. They are available on a walk-in basis to provide advice on non-criminal matters.
Currently there are clinics located within five buildings around the city:
- Lafayette Community High School
- Bennett Community High School
- South Park Community High School
- East Community High School
- BPS Adult Education Center (389 Virginia St.)
During the summer months legal clinics are open as follows:
- Tuesday’s from 12 – 2 PM at BPS Central Registration (33 Ash St.)
- Wednesday’s from 12 – 2 PM at BPS Adult Education (389 Virginia St.)
For more information about our Legal Clinics call 716-828-8491 or email Margarita Rivera’ Rusch at firstname.lastname@example.org.